No Limit Family Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

No Limit Family Forum

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

J.Hexx - Mountain Of The Cannibal God

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Magnolia
Jack of the Jackers
Jack of the Jackers
Magnolia

J.Hexx - Mountain Of The Cannibal God Empty
MessageSujet: J.Hexx - Mountain Of The Cannibal God   J.Hexx - Mountain Of The Cannibal God EmptyDim 26 Sep - 11:56

J.Hexx - Mountain Of The Cannibal God MoutainoftheCannibalGod2

MOUNTAIN OF THE CANNIBAL GOD-run time approx. 66 minutes total
Track listing
1-The Venom Addiction -prod. by Bad Mind
2-A Mother's Love -prod. by Bad Mind
3-Memories of a Undying Love -prod. by Bad Mind
4-Karma is a Devil -prod. by Crossworm
5-Mountain of the Cannibal God -prod. by Chamber of 3se
6-What Happened to Linda? -prod. by Bad Mind
7-Deep in the Woods -prod. by Bad Mind
8-Lock the Door -prod. by Bad Mind
9-Savage Dreams -prod. by Bad Mind
10-Schizophrenic Rage -prod. by Bad Mind
11-Lover in the Wall -prod. by Bad Mind
12-Why Did I Kill? -prod. by Bad Mind
13-The Venom Addiction Remix-Prod. by Desecrated (bonus track)
14-A Mother's Love Remix-Prod. by Desecrated (bonus track)
15-Schizophrenic Rage Remix-Prod. by Probangers (bonus track)

ALBUM MIXED AND ARRAINGED BY THE J.HEXX PROJECT
ADDITIONAL MIXING AND MASTERING BY MENACIDE FOR 13%

Citation :
1.When is the album coming out on CD?
2.Where will it be available?
3.When is it gonna be on ITunes
& 4.When are the music videos coming out?

Citation :
ok, here is the answers you need:
1. my scheduled date of arrival is oct 31st 2010. but.. and i mean but, the release depends on the status of the new music video i am shooting for it, which is the core of my promotion for the album. also take into consideration we need at least 3 weeks to a month of promo to spread awareness,and also give folks the 3 weeks to the release date to be able to get the preorder package and get their copies ,so that we can mail them and get them to you by the due date of release. so oct 31st is my date i would like to release it, but officially no word from Lacore on the actual date, because it comes down to the video being shot and edited and done. im aiming to get the vids done in a 2-3 week time.
2.the album will be availiable everywhere. Also if in case you didnt hear it in the interview I had with WIR RADIO, the album is going to be distributed digitally by IDD(INTERSCOPE DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION) worldwide, and will supply it to I tunes, Rhap sody, Ama zon, and other fine digital album and music outlets. Trips album ER is the first to be distributed by this new distributor.
3. on the day of release. and if it isnt, it will be digitally availiable at lacore's own site.
4. MOTCG video will be out the day of release or a week to two weeks prior. rumor has it it may be given to the first lucky 100 preorders as a incentive for buying the album direct thru us, as well as a "secret" special album, full color poster and a set of four movie lobby cards containing scenes from the MOTCG "film". that's my way of saying thank you for really supporting me on day one!

Et le lien pour le sampler officiel de 9 minutes : http://www.zshare.net/audio/80457961c2f2ef74/

C'est un concept album, le titre (la montagne du dieu cannibal) est un film cannibale rital de 78 qui a pas mal de temps été interdit Laughing
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/
Couilles Blanches
Modérateur-Killer
Modérateur-Killer
Couilles Blanches

J.Hexx - Mountain Of The Cannibal God Empty
MessageSujet: Re: J.Hexx - Mountain Of The Cannibal God   J.Hexx - Mountain Of The Cannibal God EmptyDim 26 Sep - 12:21

Eh eh encore du lourd en perspective
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

J.Hexx - Mountain Of The Cannibal God
Page 1 sur 1